Jump to the content zone at the center

What should we do if we want to incorporate or invest in a local company? And what if we want to register a branch here?

Foreigners who are willing to incorporate or invest in a local company have to first obtain the approval of Investment Examination & Approval Commission, Ministry of Economic Affairs( MOEAIC, see website www.moeaic.gov.tw). One copy of approval documents issued by MOEAIC is required to be attached to the application documents. Then submit your application for registration.
As to the registration of a branch of a foreign company, since the central competent authority, Ministry of Economics Affairs, does not authorize us to perform the procedure, you need to submit your application to MOEA. Please see more information on the website :http://www.moea.gov.tw(Chinese), or call (02) 23212200.